July 13, 2010

As promised...

...some pictures from little boy's birthday!





He had a great party with lots of family and friends, and FAR too many gifts! Our house is bursting at the seams!

A runny nose and a bit of a cough weren't going to slow him down, he was a little social butterfly and was really amped up with everyone there just for him!

I'm glad we've been working on his 'blowing' skills, because he successfully blew his birthday candles out, over and over and over again (that game nevers gets tired apparently!)

I'm not sure who was more exhausted at the end of the day - us or him! We popped him into bed at 1.30 ish, and by 4.00 pm he was still sleeping! So I did the vacumming, figuring it'd wake him up - nope! Eventually I had to get him up at 4.30 pm, if we ever had a chance of getting him into bed at a reasonable hour that night (and he wasn't too impressed, let me tell you!).

Hard to believe that in two short years we've gone from bubba to boy! It really is quite an amazing transformation!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks awesome!!! If I had been the birthday boy I would have picked all those smarties off and eaten them myself :P

    Glad he had a great day.

    ReplyDelete