July 10, 2010

This time two years ago...

...it all began!

Hubby had gone to rugby training, and I'd started getting some regular niggles. As I wasn't due for another two weeks, I figured they'd never amount to anything.

How wrong I was!

Two years ago my body was preparing for labour. About 15 hours from now our precious little boy was born.

I think time speeds up once you have kids. I cannot understand how two years has gone so quickly!! It seems like just yesterday I was watching the delayed All Blacks coverage from my hospital bed at Kenepuru, Thomas fast asleep, just a day old. Fast forward two years and hubby and I are drinking a nice bottle of bubbles, watching the All Blacks live and recounting days past.

Tomorrow we're having a little party for Thomas's 2nd birthday. I expect he'll be completely spoilt and we'll have no idea where to put all his new goodies!

Will be back tomorrow night with photos (hopefully lol!) from his special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment